How Do You Find The Perfect Painting for Yourself?
Art is magical. It is a form of creative expression that has the potential to listen and speak our minds. Where our words don’t do justice to our emotions, feelings and thoughts, art does. Undoubtedly, art has our back, always.
However, art has various forms. One of the most preferred forms of art is painting. As quoted by Mark Rothko, ‘A painting is not a picture of an experience, but is the experience’, is indeed true. Every painting has a different story to tell, each with its own bunch of experiences and characteristics if one observes carefully. So, if you are thinking of buying a perfect painting for yourself, it is essential to keep certain things in mind because all paintings may not resonate with your personality. This blog will give you a deep insight into each of those things.
Tips to Buy a Painting for Yourself:
Apart from basic things like setting the budget and when to buy a painting, here are some helpful tips for you.
- Find the Right Space for Painting: Before buying a painting, finding suitable wall space in your house is essential. Once you decide on the perfect wall space for your painting, a painting that will be close to your heart and mind, you are ready to move ahead and start your research.
- Research, Research and Research: The moment you decide to buy a painting for yourself, don’t hurry to buy a painting. Setting a budget is not enough; ample research is required until you find a painting that satisfies your inner soul and fits into your budget.
- Find a Painting That Relates With Yourself: Some paintings, a form of art, will introduce you to the real you, a side of you, you have never seen before, a person you have never met, and that’s when you know it’s the one, the one that resonates with your personality, with your nature, with the inner you and your experiences. This is one of the effective yet beautiful ways to find an ideal painting for yourself.
- Go With Your Instinct and Intuition: Keeping all suggestions, advice and recommendations aside, at the end of the day, it’s you, your thoughts, your instincts and your intuition that matter the most. Trusting your instincts and intuition while making a particular decision is also one of the ways to purchase a painting.
- Choose a Painting You Love: The opinions and suggestions don’t matter if you really love a painting. Buying a painting, you love will give you the utmost satisfaction and happiness that no other painting can provide. Choosing a painting you love is one of the ways that can give you a high amount of satisfaction and joy. It is said that you care a bit more about the things you are in absolute love with. So, if you use this tip to buy a painting, you will find yourself a bit more attached to it and put a little extra effort into keeping it under maintenance.
- Choose a Painting That Adds Value to Your Life: We all are growing into a new person each day. Thus, buying a painting that helps you grow, explore, widen your horizons, and add value to your life would totally be worth it. Hence, this is also an effective way to buy a painting for yourself.
- Buy Painting Online: Pandemic changed the way we shop, from offline to online mode. We have become comfortable and familiar with buying things online, as we are habituated with digital screens. If you are not satisfied with exploring paintings online, adopting a hybrid mode, i.e., both online and offline, would be a perfect fit for you.
Many existing and upcoming art galleries are designed to give a new experience. You.Art is one of the most sought-after e-commerce platforms for Indian Art based in Mumbai. It offers new curations of artworks every 100 days and provides customised and personalised authentic paintings in a timely manner.
In the end, whichever painting you choose for yourself, ensure that it is helping you in some or the other way and is well-maintained by you.
It is one of the most effective ways to express emotions, feelings and thoughts.
It takes you to places you have never been.